Picton Family Medical Centre has an exciting opportunity to join our tight knit caring team as a senior practice nurse. A place where you will be #Valued #Nurtured #Respected.
– You will enjoy work life balance
– Be a valued and respected member of our clinical team from day one
– You’ll have a voice in our clinical strategy and direction, working alongside our practice principal and practice manager.
– You’ll experience autonomy and run nurse led clinics
– Funded opportunities for professional development
We choose to live and breathe the values of:
– Serve our community
– Clinical excellence
– Trust, Respect, Loyalty towards each other
– In all our actions, we are Gentle In our Manner, Strong In our Deed
– You have a passion for preventative health and primary care nursing
– You are passionate about developing the talents of other nursing staff and other team members around you
– You can build and lead reputable nurse led clinics
– You are experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of nursing in general practice and are willing to put these skills to the test in an interview.
How to apply?
If you are keen and interested in joining our dynamic team, email [email protected] and website www.pictonfamilymedical.com.au for further information regarding our Practice.
Salary – $50-70k + Super, dependant on experience (pro rata if PT)
Close date: 31 July 2020