Title of Ad: VR GP I MM2 I Picton NSW
Summary: Full time and Part time positions available, for immediate start.
- A General Practice To Call Your ‘Home’
- Plentiful Patients. Great support. Commutable From Sydney
COVID has really upset the apple cart for many. Many excellent GPs are not seeing the number of patients they want as the pandemic has scared patients away. And that creates uncertainty and doubt, especially when you have people who depend on you.
We hear you and we understand. We will support you to become part of an ever-improving practice team. We will take away the pressures and help you reach your potential as a clinician as you create great community impact.
This is the first time we have advertised in 10 years, and that gives you an indication of the type of practice we operate.
Read a testimonial from one of our longstanding GPs:
“I first started at PFMC as a PGY2 in 2013 as part of the now discontinued PGPPP. I was struck immediately by the complete culture and atmosphere change to any previous workplace. Everyone was happy to be there, working together as one. After moving to Brisbane I returned in 2017 with my RACGP Fellowship to PFMC which had grown in size and number but maintained the same pure core of the Picton “family”. I have worked across many practices but none has compared to the environment at Picton. Even with the challenges of recent times – I am extremely proud with the way Picton has stood up to support the community and act with great courage to do what was right rather than what was easy. PFMC continues to foster a great learning culture and maintain a social and interactive environment across all members of the team. If you want to be a part of a great team, come and join us!”
You can find out more about us in 3 simple steps: arrange a call, have a confidential chat with me and then come and visit to see for yourself.
And if you’re not ready to talk yet, drop me an email ([email protected]) with any questions instead.
Call me, Dr Anna Pham, on 0402 910 107.
Senior Practice Nurse (RN)
Full or Part Time
Salary – 50-70k + Super, dependant on experience (pro rata if PT)
Picton Family Medical Centre has an exciting opportunity to join our tight knit caring team as a senior practice nurse.
A place where you will be #Valued #Nurtured #Respected.
– You will enjoy work life balance
– Be a valued and respected member of our clinical team from day one
– You’ll have a voice in our clinical strategy and direction, working alongside our practice principal and practice manager.
– You’ll experience autonomy and run nurse led clinics
– Funded opportunities for professional development
We choose to live and breathe the values of:
– Serve our community
– Clinical excellence
– Trust, Respect, Loyalty towards each other
– In all our actions, we are Gentle In our Manner, Strong In our Deed
– You have a passion for preventative health and primary care nursing
– You are passionate about developing the talents of other nursing staff and other team members around you
– You can build and lead reputable nurse led clinics
– You are experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of nursing in general practice and are willing to put these skills to the test in an interview.
How to apply?
If you are keen and interested in joining our dynamic team, email [email protected]m.au and website www.pictonfamilymedical.com.au for further information regarding our Practice.
Close date: 31 July 2020
Who we are
Picton Family Medical Centre is a fully accredited practice. We offer a wide of range of services for our patients. We have a large and loyal patient base and we are always happy to see new patients. Our practice is modern, full appreciated, family orientated, well respected for teaching of the next generation of general practitioners. Picton Family Medical Centre is a fully accredited practice with 6 permanent Doctors, 3 GP Registrars, 3 Registered Nurses, 1 Paediatrician, 1 Registered Midwife and 4 administration staff.
We strive to be part of the community. We are our community’s ‘medical home’. We provide outstanding care at all stages of life in a friendly and welcoming environment, with an emphasis on quality and education.